To operate and manage our services we need to use third party service providers.
The type of information that might be collected by them includes:
- Data about your game progress
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- Your IP addresses, and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
Advertisements from third party ad networks may be displayed in our games. All reasonable endeavours are used to ensure that these ad networks comply with all applicable legislation in the provision of their services towards us.
The list of our ad networks privacy policies may be found here:
- Unity Ads: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- AppLovin: https://www.applovin.com/privacy/
- Chartboost: https://answers.chartboost.com/hc/en-us/articles/200780269-Privacy-Policy/
- InMobi: http://www.inmobi.com/privacy-policy/
- AdMob: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-siteshttps://policies.google.com/privacy
- Vungle: https://vungle.com/privacy/
- Facebook Audience Network: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/updatehttps://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
- Mopub: https://www.mopub.com/legal/privacy
Our apps may also contain APIs from analytics third parties. The list of our analytics privacy policies may be found here:
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com.au/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Game Analytics: http://www.gameanalytics.com/privacy.html
- Facebook Analytics: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/updatehttps://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
We will not sell, trade, rent or disclose any of the personal information you provide to us for any reason, without your prior consent. Otherwise, your Personal Information will only be disclosed where required or allowable by law.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.